Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Thank you


Recently, a student at school sent a letter of gratitude to the employees of Tempe High. While this is just a glimpse into her note, she expresses her sincere appreciation for the dedication of the entire staff and accredits student success to our commitment "even after we have all gone home."
To be honest, this is what keeps me going day after day. This is why I teach. This is why children are so important! They are the future and we DO make a difference!



What wonders will you find?
Where will you be brave enough to dig?
What tools will you take with you on your journey?

3 comments:

  1. Laura,
    I really like the quote you chose for this week. It is so true that we can help children find their special talents. That is my favorite part, when their brains put things together and the realize what they can do. I look forward to discussing ECE topics with you in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura,

    I just wanted to stay thank-you for all your honest and supportive comments you made on my Blog throughout the course of this course. I appreciate everything you said both personally and professionally. I wish you all the luck with your future classes, as well as everything you do in life. I hope to hear from you and meet up with you in again in a future class. Good luck and God Bless you!!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura,
    Thank you for sharing your sense of humor, your personal perspective and your early childhood skills with us. It is great to meet others professionals who are passionate and dedicated to working with children. Best of luck in the future and I hope to have other classes with you in the future.

    ReplyDelete