Sunday, September 2, 2012

Halfway there!!

My daughter, Joscelyn, and me at the midpoint of
the PFChang's 1/2 marathon in January.
To say it has almost been a year since I began this journey makes it sound like a long time - and perhaps in some respects it is. But now I am on the downhill side as are many of my cohorts!
For those of you who have recently started - keep up the pace and you'll be crossing the finish line before you know it; for those who have almost completed the race - congratulations and I'll see you at the finish line before long.
The thing I truly look forward to, though, just like this last PFChang's, is the desire to do more once this goal has been accomplished! It never ceases to amaze me how motivating success is and I couldn't do it without all of the support of God, my family, friends, classmates and instructors.
Thanks to you all - together victory is in the air!

No comments:

Post a Comment