Friday, December 21, 2012

Closing another chapter

To say thank you to the members of 6165-6: Group 2 seems a bit insufficient to appreciate everyone who has had a hand in my success thus far. From the very beginning of this program the learning community that has been established has fostered continued connection regardless of current classmates; primarily through the development of our blogs. Even though my principal focus at the moment is on those who are also working on communication and collaboration – it is enlightening to continue to read others’ blogs from other courses and glean additional perspectives and information.

It should (but shouldn’t) go without saying that I appreciate the instructors and their facilitation as well. Johnna, we were introduced to you in an earlier course via multimedia presentations, which for me made the last two courses feel less anonymous but, like the others, very beneficial.

Salt River, Arizona
Thank you to each and every one of you – if you are reading this blog entry, you have impacted my learning, either through discussions or postings but always with insight, inspiration, encouragement, and kindness.
A few of you I will likely meet again in the new year, but most others I will not have the privilege of working with again. Either way, you can find me on Facebook (another byproduct of this program - the communication medium I established with my international contact!) @ laura.randleman.9
Otherwise... See you at Graduation!

4 comments:

  1. Dear Laura,
    I really appreciate your friendship and support throughout our time together in this program, thank you so much for all your sweet comments and responses. I learnt from your boldness and deep thinking skills.I have been encouraged by you many times. I will miss you too and pray the Lord continue to keep you. May be someday, our paths will cross again. Till then, be strong in Him and the power of His might.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura,
    I just wanted to thank you for all that you have done this term. Your blog has always brought interesting posts and insights to new topics. I appreciate your responses both in discussions and our blog work, and I hope that we will continue to have courses together until we finish our Masters journey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura,

    Thanks for adding me to your facebook page. It was great that you mentioned the instructor. I have to agree that she has added so much to my learning success in the last couple of classes. After this class, I do think that we go our separate ways. However, do stay in contact.

    As mentioned above, your blogs as well as discussions has been interesting and enlightening.


    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Laura,
    I have enjoyed reading your blog throughout this journey. Thank you for sharing your insight on communication with us. I fee that we have all learned from each other as well as being able to apply this information to what we are doing now. I look forward to working with you in the future courses in teaching adults. I wish you the best.

    ReplyDelete