Thursday, May 9, 2013

Final Stretch!

I can hardly believe that this is the final course and that this journey is about to come to an end. I am, however, very excited at the prospects for what lies ahead! I often wondered what I would do if I ever went back to school and attained my Masters... Where would it lead me...? What would my next step be...? Well, my friends we are all about to find out!
Good luck to all as we endeavor to finish strong!


As I began to prepare my itinerary for the final leg of this journey, I looked around for the most practical way in which I could directly influence the families we serve in our center as well as the surrounding community. Consequently, I would like to EMPOWER our children and families to develop healthy habits and build a healthier future through education.

1 comment:

  1. I love your wordle!! Thanks for your supportive and encouraging words!

    ReplyDelete